30 September 2024

Hello Last Day of September 2024

 Not a lot of new things been happening the last weeks.  

Did bang my left hand against the car door last Sunday and that's still bugging me. But on the way to healing good till I left the bandage off yesterday and lightly scraped it again. Sheeesh! Bleeding a bit so back on with the gause and tape bandaids. 


Same hand that I had cellulitues on and  operation on that problem. 

As for the garden this year. Hmmmmmmm not good none,  Must of been the type of baggaged stuff I used cause the plants didn't produce anything cept the stuff I planted in the ground at the back of the shop. 

Oh well, plans today is to pull it all out and redo the dirt/soil/stuff for next year. Plus maybe cut grass. More for something to do more than really needing it. 


But, see that the kumquats are starting to color so that's good. 


And the WINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, do I have much wine at present. Not gonna make more and no place to put it. Out of bottles for sure. 
Bottled the blackberry/raisen wine yesterday.  Wife said good as is.  Will have to let a few friends do a taste test to see if leave it or modify a bit. 
The Blackberry/Raisen wine done yesterday. 


And here we have Muscadine Grape, Fig, Apple and Blackberry wines. As said, not in a bind for wine.  But still have figs, grapes and blackberries in the freezer for the future. ;-) 
 
So wishing all my friends out there a great October. And till the next. 







No comments:

Post a Comment