05 April 2017

April 5th has arrived and all is good. Been a good week with getting things done and the healing part on the chest. Just taking way longer than I was thinking it would. But, such is life.  Was able to cut all the yard with the walk behind lawnmower a few days ago without bother so liked that. More exercise.
Went an picked up Zack the grandson Saturday in the car which was a big hit with him. Did some work I wanted to get done moving some stuff about and then the wife took over with her list of chores for him. Went and got Pork Steak Barbecue meals for all of us at the little church that cooks every Saturday. One of our habits and the food is great.
Then took Zack with me to the Car Show at the park in Lake Arthur. Many great works of are there. Saw a few people I knew. And, after about a couple hours and a couple laps around the place, back to the house.
But, a few pics from the park.








Other than that, Lovein' my car and really enjoying driving and learning it. The Horn/Airbag module was sticky from something put on it and could not get it off so  have one coming in from a salvage shop to replace it.
Got so used to the USB drive in my truck, I get annoyed at the radio stations fading in and out as you drive about the countryside. Course, it does have a CD player I could see if worked. LOL! May do that today. And also have mp3 players with ear buds to keep in that car. Only had it a week today so it's a work in progress with much learning about it.
Yesterday was a trip to LC town and to Falgoust ( pronounce FAL GOU ) eye clinic for a follow up on my first visit a few weeks ago. More paperwork the subscriptions to the eye drops I'm gonna need for both eyes. And WoW, those drops are gold. I did get one reduced with a coupon and maybe could of had another but after 3 tries on the phone trying to understand her and punching numbers and then having it disconnect at the end, I gave up on that one. Still was 430 bucks for all. So, we are set for surgery the 19th of April and they will call me on what time to be at the Surgery Care place. Need to start following procedure on the eye drops a few days before. Just need to follow and check off the schedule printout they gave me for before and the month after operation.
Chest is getting better as time flys and I don't over stress it as have done in the past 10 weeks at times. Was able to do the whole yard with the Craftsman self-propelled mower and I like it due to more exercise. And let the Dixon rest a bit. ;-)
So, till the next.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad its going good for you Chess, keep on trukin' .....and 'Vettin', David B

    ReplyDelete