22 April 2019

Well, Easter out of the way. Pretty neat time with the daughter's family here for noon meal and some conversation.

Oil and filter changed on the car and think I put in about 1/2 quart too much. May just drain some out this morning as I want to get the front up and wash some of the oil off the bottom of the engine as the leaks are still there.
Also looking like the front tires are having a bit of more wear on the insides of the fronts so gonna call about an alinement today. Been near 2 years and new tires and shocks and wheel bearings since the last.

Let's see, oh yes,  still on the quest of getting to 100K miles on the Suzuki's ometer. Having to average 210 a week to get there by the end of this year.  And starting to see a new tire in the near future. Getting to the wear marks on the front. But with plus 11 K miles, tis good.

KLR is still the KLR, And do try to get some seat time on the old bike at least a few times a month. Keep thinking I want to sell it but then Why?  Not gonna get any good money for a 20 year old bike with 51K miles on it. But, do think I'll lower it again as the old legs don't like tip toes. ;-).

Finally getting to where I don't tear up thinking about Da Luce and our 10 yrs together. Still see her everywhere though in my thoughts.  But, age comes I think I tear up easier just watching programs on TV or computer.

Garden plants coming along slowly and want to get some more dirt for them and the yard. So will look more into that this week.

Not much else happening so till the next.

1 comment:

  1. Andrus, I enjoy reading your blog. Can you tell me if Gigers Honda has still got old bikes and parts inside the building.

    ReplyDelete