12 May 2020

Da House Painting

Hello early in the morn on the 12th day of May 2020.  The moon is shining brightly and a few star visible through the city light pollution.
Shower done, Coffee done, Oatmeal done  3 pills done. Now, the cyber world.
The house painting project slowly taking place as I do till get tired of going up and down the ladder on this trim work.

And We will finish the South side today if the Winds of Fate say so.







Have not been watching the news or websites on how thr virus is doing in the last week. Got bored with the same thing being said over and over.
Has this stuff had much change in my normal life style> Maybe about 5%.  Not much of a visitor or social person anyway. A little drive in bar about 4 blocks from me for some wine and converse about 2 to 3 times a week.

The knee is still not even 90% back and once in awhile I do something that reminds me and it has a bit of swelling as I really pay attention to let it get back to the 90% mark.

The dizziness when driving for awhile is on and off on how bad it gets. But , we live with it and cut the driving about checking out the countryside to what ever the problem allows and smile. 

Surprise visit from an old friend's Son and he wanting to know if I could help him out on figuring out problems with my old friend's bikes.  Guess I'm gonna go check it out as I gave him my phone number to call me one afternoon. Be neat to roam though Doug's stuff again.

Rice crops are really starting to show their stuff as the flooding continues in the new fields. And more to the east is the new sugarcane plants looking good.  Was told the soy beans start happening at the end of this month. So we'll see.

So, that's a caught up till this morning. to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment