01 February 2020

As time flys and we are at the 1st day of February already.
Finally went to see Dr Wilder to determine what in the heck is wrong with my back and next came an MRI. This was a week ago. Still  waiting on results on that trip.

The luck hit as I was getting in the car to take off and the shifting cable end broke.  So up on the quick jacks and it was the transmission end that broke. Ordered bushings . Attempt to install bushing and found not enough room to do it without pulling the exhaust. So,  back bolts out. front bolts really tight and one broke and of course with no gloves on skinned hand when the bolt broke. So, we finished with that project for awhile.  Gonna have to get it picked up and delivered to Ragin Racin and just change out the whole cable. And fix the broken stud. Just not enough room for me over here to do it. 
Plus, I didn't do my back any good and it's letting me know about it. LOL!

Other things were our Friday meeting of the class of '61 which I'm an adapted member.

And , still like roaming the graveyard but so many sections very wet being as we can't get more than a few days without some rain.

Truck doing good and the other 3 vehicles on battery tender at present. But, do run the bikes about every week till the fan comes on for a bit to keep the engines dry. Hate to but looks like I'm gonna have to sell both of them. 

Learning Photoshop for something to do and what a learning curve for this old forgetful mind.  Ha ha ha. But, keeping at it.

Presently gonna wait on Ragin Racin to answer my message which I just sent yesterday evening after 5PM so not expecting lots till Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. What is the deal with your back? Did you get the MRI results?

    ReplyDelete