29 February 2020

Well.,  the Leap Year day is upon us for sure. Gotta round out the universe ya know.
Knee is still not behaving as I want it to but such is life.  Know peeps with way more knee problems than I have. ;-)  And at present, have the heat pad on it to aid the attempt at more healing.

Still waiting on results of the MRI.  Sigh!  Some peeps told me they had it in a few days and my docs office says a month plus. Oh well,  such is life.

Ready for this cold weather to be gone! March should pretty much be the end of it but you never know or under estimate Maw Nature.  She don't have a habit of listening to anyone but herself.

Did get some grass cut and weed eating done in the back yard last week and need to pass over the front yard as soon as I think I can get my knee to agree.  LOL!

Have not been doing my walk much since pulling that interior ligament on my bad left knee and missing that. But, at least that is getting better.

Other things,  Hmmmmmmm. Oh yes, had the class and friends meet at Mike's seafood yesterday evening.   Bobby Smith and his wife Kathy,  Danny Legros , myself and Brenda da Wife.  Great time talking about this and that and nice little fried catfish meat. Put me 60 bucks down with the tip but well worth it.  Great little waitress was in charge of us and fun so that earned her my 15 bucks change from the bill.  LOL.

But,  wife already gave me 20 for our normal Saturday meal from the little church on W Division.

As per the rest of the day, Hmmmmmmmmm.   We'll see about what the Winds of Fate blow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment