25 July 2024

 Well the account will not let me get pictures in it.  Okay , found a way around that , I think. 



Da Wife tending to her plants. 

So, have not entered any thing in this blog in a few months.  Use to use it as a travel blog but age and body said uncle to that stuff.  But , do still miss it lots. 

Main things been happening lately is still maing wine, Tending to grass cutting for Dee the Sis in Law and my yard. 
 

My grass cutting section of the garage. 

And the wne secton of the shop 


With Blackberry wine on the left. Brenda's favorite.  New batch of Banana Wine in the making. And last batch > Fig wine. 

Did get some grapes from my daughter last week so that's going to be the start of another batch soon. 

Do have a bird nest in my blackberry vines on the fence. She's got use to me being around so doesn't get excited.  


Can bearly see her head and beak.  
I do want to do some trimming on the vines but it can wait till the babies are gone. 

And nothing else new so till later. 






No comments:

Post a Comment